Coulter fires back at Trump: 'Only national emergency is that our president is an idiot'

Source: Washington Examiner | February 15, 2019 | Joe Concha

Ann Coulter fired back at President Trump on Friday, stating that “the only national emergency is that our president is an idiot” in a radio interview on Friday afternoon.

Coulter was responding to Trump’s comment earlier on Friday calling out the conservative firebrand as being “off the reservation.” He made the remark during a press conference at the White House after he declared a national emergency on the southern border. 

“Thank God he’s relieved me of any responsibility for what he’s been doing,” Coulter told KABC’s Morning Drive on Friday. “That was the biggest favor anyone could do [for] me today.”

“It was one thing, the promise he made every single day at every single speech. Forget the fact that he’s digging his own grave,” Coulter added. “The only national emergency is that our president is an idiot.”

……..

Trump said at his press conference that he hardly knew Coulter, a staunch and early supporter of his presidential campaign, when asked about what influence she and talk show hosts Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity had over his policy decisions.

“Ann Coulter, I don’t know her. I hardly know her. I haven’t spoken to her in way over a year,” Trump replied. “But the press loves saying, ‘Ann Coulter.’ “

………

“But she’s off the reservation,” Trump concluded. “But anybody that knows her understands that. But I haven’t spoken to her. I don’t follow her. I don’t talk to her.”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.