Coulter: 'I would die' for Trump

Source: The Hill | September 13, 2016 | Caitlin Yilek

Ann Coulter, whose support of Donald Trump at one point appeared to falter with his shifting immigration stance, is standing by the Republican nominee no matter what. 

“I worship him like the North Koreans worship the ‘Dear Leaders’ — yes, I would die for him,” the conservative commentator joked to Politico’s “Off Message” podcast. 

“I didn’t get the gene that makes me care about what other people think,” she added about her bluntness when it comes to talking about immigration. “I’m much like Trump that way. I don’t really care. They’re just words.” 

Coulter revealed to Politico that she emailed Trump’s campaign last fall to remind it to keep the focus on immigration. 

Trump’s campaign manager at the time, Corey Lewandowski, assured her the campaign wasn’t backing down from the no-amnesty position. 

“And Corey was getting a little exasperated with me and kept saying, ‘He’s not backing down,” Coulter said. “Then he came out for the Muslim ban on my birthday, Dec. 8, my best birthday gift ever. I finally emailed Corey and said, ‘OK, I think he’s not backing down.’” 

….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.