Cruz for President Announces Endorsement from Carl Bunce in Nevada

Source: Cruz News | February 18, 2016 |

Former Nevada Senior Advisor to Rand Paul’s Presidential Campaign Urges Nevadans to Caucus for Cruz 

HOUSTON, Texas – Today, Ted Cruz announced the endorsement of Carl Bunce, who most recently served as Nevada’s Senior Advisor to Rand Paul’s presidential campaign, and previously served as the chairman and state director to Dr. Ron Paul’s presidential bids in Nevada’s caucuses.

“In Nevada and throughout the country, a growing coalition of courageous conservatives continue to unite around us, and I’m thrilled to have Carl joining our team,” said Cruz. “Carl has been a staunch advocate for the liberty movement in Nevada and throughout our nation. He brings great experience to our campaign in uniting and turning out libertarian-leaning Republicans, and ensuring they stay engaged in the political process and have their voices heard in the upcoming election.”

“It has been an honor for me to serve both Dr. Ron Paul and Dr. Rand Paul in their campaign efforts in Nevada, but now I believe our party must unite around Ted Cruz,” said Bunce. “There is not a Republican left in the field who understands the Constitution better and will fight for it with the vigor and passion as Ted Cruz. Nevadans cherish their liberties. We don’t want Washington running our daily lives with an ever-increasing, over-reaching bureaucracy. So I hope libertarian-leaning conservatives in Nevada will join me in caucusing for Ted Cruz on February 23rd.”

Nevada’s caucuses represent the first nominating contest in the West, falling on Tuesday, February 23rd.  The Ted Cruz for President campaign previously secured the endorsements of former Governor Mike Huckabee’s presidential campaign’s Nevada chairman, Assemblyman John Ellison, as well as Huckabee’s state director, former Nevada Republican Party National Committeeman James Smack.

###

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #1318
    Consistent #1325

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.