Cruz for President Launches New TV Ads in Pennsylvania

Source: Cruz News | April 21, 2016 |

HOUSTON, Texas – Today, the Cruz for President campaign released three new ads as part of a statewide buy in Pennsylvania. The ad titled “Right” is a 19 second spot that highlights how, under the prospect of another Clinton Administration, our nation must get this election right so that we can bring jobs, freedom, and security to the American people with a Cruz Presidency. “Solutions” is a 30 second inspirational spot embracing an American public that is interested in solutions and not slogans from their President. “Not Easy” is a 30 second spot emphasizing how out-of-step Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are with hardworking Americans, and that Ted Cruz has solutions to cut taxes, roll back regulations, and repeal Obamacare to benefit American families.

<iframe width=”600″ height=”388″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/cGbO8Dq9mS8?enablejsapi=1&autoplay=0&cc_load_policy=0&iv_load_policy=1&loop=0&modestbranding=1&rel=0&showinfo=1&playsinline=0&autohide=2&theme=light&color=red&wmode=opaque&vq=hd720&controls=2&” frameborder=”0″ class=”__youtube_prefs__” allowfullscreen></iframe>

Right
TV :19

ANNC: Obama was a failure.

Hillary could be worse.

We have to get this right.

Ted Cruz will.

Repeal ObamaCare. Grow jobs. Destroy ISIS.

Jobs, freedom, security: Cruz.

CRUZ: I’m Ted Cruz and I approve this message.

<iframe class=”__youtube_prefs__” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/lOIhAGKqcUU?enablejsapi=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;cc_load_policy=0&amp;iv_load_policy=1&amp;loop=0&amp;modestbranding=1&amp;rel=0&amp;showinfo=1&amp;playsinline=0&amp;autohide=2&amp;theme=light&amp;color=red&amp;wmode=opaque&amp;vq=hd720&amp;controls=2&amp;” width=”600″ height=”388″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”allowfullscreen”></iframe>

Solutions
TV :30

CRUZ: I don’t think the people of America are interested in a bunch of bickering schoolchildren.

They’re interested in solutions, not slogans.

This is the single moms, the truck-drivers and the steelworkers and the mechanics with callouses on their hands.

This is all the young people coming out of school that aren’t able to find a job.

As president I will repeal ObamaCare, pull back the EPA and all the regulators that are killing small businesses and manufacturing.

We’re going to see wages going up, we’re going to see opportunity.

We need a president who stands with the American people.

I’m Ted Cruz and I approve this message.

<iframe id=”_ytid_95640″ class=”__youtube_prefs__” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/0-gRp-bn2GU?enablejsapi=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;cc_load_policy=0&amp;iv_load_policy=1&amp;loop=0&amp;modestbranding=1&amp;rel=0&amp;showinfo=1&amp;playsinline=0&amp;autohide=2&amp;theme=light&amp;color=red&amp;wmode=opaque&amp;vq=hd720&amp;controls=2&amp;” width=”600″ height=”388″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”allowfullscreen”></iframe>

Not Easy
TV :30

CRUZ: I’m Ted Cruz and I approve this message.

SAWYER: “You’ve made $5 million making speeches.”

CLINTON: “Well…we came out of the White House not only dead-broke but in debt…you know, it was not easy.”

TRUMP: “It has not been easy for me…My father gave me a small loan of a million dollars.”

ANNC: They just don’t get it. Ted Cruz does.

That’s why he’ll cut taxes for working families.

Roll back regulations.

And repeal ObamaCare.

Jobs, freedom, security for you. For a change.

Ted Cruz.

###

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #4962

“Jobs, Freedom, Security”

EVERYDAY #4965

The second ad is playing in Western PA, but not nearly as often as the Hillary or Bernie ads. I’ve seen a Trump ad maybe twice. I guess Trump thinks he doesn’t have to run TV ads — that he has Pennsylvania in the bag.

What is distressing to me is that there doesn’t seem to be a Cruz campaign presence in Western PA. No campaign office in Pitrsburgh. Not sure about any other part of the state. And he has appeared in Erie, Harrisburg and Willismsport, but not in the Pittsburgh area. This makes me think his campaign might believe this region is a lost cause. Could be right. The Democrats have a stranglehold on Pittsburgh itself. But there are conservatives in the suburbs and rural areas. Don’t know why he hasn’t appeared in person to make his case to them. Certainly better than appearing on talking heads networks to be constantly assaulted.

rodamala #4982

Was in West Mifflin outside of Pittsburgh today for work. Saw the only Choose Cruz campain yard sign to date there. Saw no Trump ones.

Conservative talk radio stations from Erie to Pittsburgh were playing a Trump spot every 20 minutes… I would turn the truck’s radio off for 2 minutes as soon as I heard it.

The ride home was a treat… no Rush, no Hannity. Both shows had substitute hosts… The ride down was good too… I was laughing really hard when Glenn Beck’s cohorts kept repeating “Ted Cruz dot org” 3 times in a row just like Ted does… it was both poking fun at it and lending their endorsement at the same time.

I really miss listening to Glenn’s show every morning… those guys have fun on the air, but get dead serious when they need to.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.