Cruz for President Launches Radio Ad Showcasing Governor Mike Pence’s Support…

Source: Cruz News | April 30, 2016 |

Cruz for President Launches Radio Ad Showcasing Governor Mike Pence’s Support for Ted Cruz

HOUSTON, Texas – Today, the Cruz for President campaign launched a new radio ad, “Pence,” that will air statewide in Indiana running today until Tuesday. The ad showcases Governor Pence’s respect for Cruz’s commitment of spending his career fighting for the Reagan agenda, for opposing Washington’s out of control spending, and for standing by the courage of his convictions.

Pence
Radio :60

ANNOUNCER: For President, Indiana Governor Mike Pence wants a principled conservative we can trust. That’s why he supports Ted Cruz.

PENCE: I see Ted Cruz as a principled conservative who’s dedicated his career to advocating the Reagan agenda and I’m pleased to support him.

I really admire the way Ted Cruz has been willing to stand up for taxpayers in opposing runaway spending, deficits and debt, calling for and leading on repealing ObamaCare.

I think the man has shown the courage of his convictions. It’s not a popular thing in Washington, D.C. to take on the leadership of your own party and he’s been willing to do that.

At the end of the day, it is about the principles that have laid the foundation for this nation’s prosperity and exceptionalism.

For me this is about identifying that individual who I think best articulates and would best advance the principles that have made our prosperity possible, and that, for me, is Ted Cruz.

CRUZ: I’m Ted Cruz and I approve this message.

ANNOUNCER: Paid for by Cruz for President.

###

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.