Cruz for President Launches Television Ad Showcasing Donald Trump’s Support ….

Source: Cruz News | April 15, 2016 |

Cruz for President Launches Television Ad Showcasing Donald Trump’s Support for Mayor de Blasio

HOUSTON, Texas – Today, the Cruz for President campaign launched a new television ad, “Great,” that will air statewide in New York. The ad showcases statements made by Donald Trump highlighting his optimism that New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio is going to want to make New York great again and that he will end up being a very good mayor.

<iframe width=”600″ height=”388″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/4JsEHQDcNqU?enablejsapi=1&autoplay=0&cc_load_policy=0&iv_load_policy=1&loop=0&modestbranding=1&rel=0&showinfo=1&playsinline=0&autohide=2&theme=light&color=red&wmode=opaque&vq=hd720&controls=2&” frameborder=”0″ class=”__youtube_prefs__” allowfullscreen></iframe>

Great
TV :30

CRUZ: I’m Ted Cruz and I approve this message.

DONALD TRUMP: I think he’s a smart guy that knows what’s going on and I think he’s not going to want to destroy New York.

He’ll end up being a good mayor, maybe a very good mayor. I think he’s going to want to make New York great.

###

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #4519

ConstitutionalConservative #4524

Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about, hit him hard push him back… waaaaay baaaack!

I’d be surprised if Cruz doesn’t surprise in NY, this is how he fights just when you think he’s going down for count he racks up punishing blows to his opponent. He must hold Trump back to under 50% that would be equivalent to a technical knockout.

Woodcutter #4525

The greatest threat to the Trump Campaign is Donald Trump.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.