Cruz now tied with Trump in Louisiana!

Source: Red State | March 6, 2016 | Moe Lane

Over? …It’s NEVER over.

The Louisiana state GOP announced the current estimated delegate breakdown: Ted Cruz and Donald Trump both get 18, Marco Rubio gets 5.  How is this possible, when Trump got more votes?  Well, the popular vote count statewide was effectively a two-man race, as only Trump and Cruz got above 20 percent. Those at-large delegates (28 total) went 12 for Trump, 11 for Cruz, 5 unbound.  But! Louisiana has 6 Congressional Districts, and each gets 3 delegates (18 total). In five of those districts the state GOP is unofficially calling it as Cruz, Rubio, and Trump all getting 1 delegate… except in LA-05, where Cruz gets 2 and Trump gets 1. Thus, the current score is 18-18, with 5 for Rubio and the other 5 officially unaffiliated*.  All of this, by the way, will be the subject of much vigorous debate and discussion in Louisiana political circles over the next week, which probably means that there’s going to be a brawl at the upcoming state convention.

….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #2221

The rules are the rules, and they’re perfectly reasonable ones; it’s nobody’s fault except Trump and his campaign’s if they didn’t actually read them, and Ted Cruz’s people did. Welcome to the big leagues…

• This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Consistent.
    Victoria #2226

Glad to read this. Trump is saying he wants it to be just him and Cruz.

I just read that North Korea said today they will fire their nuclear warheads at South Korea (and we have over 1,000 military there), US military stations they can reach in that part of the world, and send them to our country (they can reach the west coast), IF THE US AND SOUTH KOREA START THEIR MILITARY EXERCISE. That is supposed to start very soon, in days. I read several days ago North Korea has armed those nuclear missiles and have them ready to fire. I thought that was bad, but today’s news is absolutely serious. They do not value life and would not think twice about it to kill us.

If they hit our country, there will be devastation on the west coast and I would bet Obama would use that to stop the November election – martial law.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.