Cruz Skewers Fox News Days After Tense Exchange With Hannity

Source: The Blaze | April 22, 2016 | Oliver Darcy

Republican presidential hopeful Ted Cruz criticized the Fox News Channel Friday, suggesting the cable news outlet was covering the 2016 race in a way more favorable to Donald Trump.

Cruz’s comments, first reported by BuzzFeed, came in an interview with conservative radio talk show host Dom Giordano just days after the Texas senator had a dust-up with host Sean Hannity.

Giordano, clearly referencing the senator’s dispute with Hannity, asked Cruz about controversy surrounding the “so-called voterless elections.” The radio host added that he was “shocked” to see Cruz be hammered by “a couple shows” on the network over his strategy to win unbound delegates.

….

“What do you make of this?” Giordano pressed. “You’ve always had a pretty good reception there. … Sean was once a guy who wanted a limited government guy to win and become president. What the heck is going on with this whole deal here?”

“Well listen, Fox News has got to decide what stories they want to air and what stories they want to tell,” Cruz said. “I’m not going to worry about who they’re rooting for and what surrogates they put on and what messages they push. I’m gonna focus on my own positive message.”

….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #5032

CA Surveyor #5059

>> “What the heck is going on with this whole deal here?” <<

I’ll tell you what is going on here; Rupert Murdoch is trying to pick our candidate for us.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.