Cruz Still Fighting for We The People

Source: American Thinker | May 31, 2016 | Lloyd Marcus

Someone sent me audio of Ted Cruz being interviewed on the Pat Campbell radio show explaining why he suspended his campaign.

During the interview, Cruz vowed to fight to keep conservative principles and values in the GOP platform. Once again, Cruz’s character, political savvy (a good thing) and commitment to conservatism shone through. I was also struck by how centered Cruz appeared; calm and ready to move forward in his battle to defend Judeo-Christian values. 

Ronald Reagan’s mom, Nelle, was a devout Christian. She instilled in Ronnie that God would never allow anything to happen that did not ultimately lead to good for him. Reagan found comfort in he and his mom’s shared faith when he lost the GOP nomination in 1976. I suspect Cruz is of a similar mindset. Reagan won the general in 1980.

Folks, I gotta tell ya’, Cruz is an awesome man and peerless political leader. His day in the sun is coming. God has big plans for Ted Cruz.

Thus, I do not understand those on our side who persist in attempting to make Cruz a bad guy. What is up with that?

Okay, I get that these folks are all in for Trump. Fine. But why do some of them still feel a need to continue beating up on Cruz? For crying out loud, Cruz is a rare Republican that we sent to Washington who has kept his word to represent and fight for the best interest of his constituents and all Americans. I challenge anyone to deny that fact. So what is behind this weird irrational hatred for Cruz?

….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.