Cruz to Obama: 'Move White House to border, see how security is'

Source: Washington Examiner | March 18, 2016 | Anna Giaritelli

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz invited President Obama to move the White House down to the U.S.-Mexico border during a press conference just feet from the border Friday.

“I invite him. Let’s move the White House down to the border, see how security is,” Cruz told reporters at the Glenn Ranch in Douglas, Ariz.

….

“That unsecured border is a big part of the problem. My five-year-old daughter could’ve climbed over or under that fence in about 20 seconds,” Cruz said. “That is indicative of the federal government that’s not doing its job, that’s not even trying to do its job. One important thing to remember is we don’t even have to change any of the laws, just enforce them.”

….

“Several of the folks of the media taking pictures decided they’d get a better picture from the other side of the fence so they promptly climbed the fence and crossed illegally into the nation of Mexico,” Cruz explained during the conference.

“I’m not sure if the Mexican authorities will be arresting any members of the media, but it says something that this was not a complicated endeavor.”

…..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.