Cruz Won't Get 'on Bended Knee' for McConnell

Source: Weekly Standard | March 16, 2016 | Chris Deaton

Ted Cruz said that he won’t humble himself before Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to smooth over the rough relationship he has developed with colleagues.

“[Cruz] tells me he won’t go ‘on bended knee, with my hat in hand’ to Mitch McConnell to unify GOP against [Trump],” FOX News’s James Rosen tweeted Wednesday morning.

CNN published a report Tuesday quoting Sens. John Cornyn, John Thune and Orrin Hatch as saying that Cruz should work to repair his Senate ties, and that he has work to do to earn the goodwill of his cohorts.

….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #2701

slhancock1948 #2702

He would lose all his supporters if he did that!

He did what we do not have the ability to do. I wanted to SHOUT OUT LOUD when he was doing that! I wanted to be in that chamber to shout support, but we cannot, but we know that we have ONE voice on our side, who has already received the scars for his service to us.

You know….this one thing alone should make the public rally behind him. There needs to be an ad made to this effect. Wish I knew ANYBODY that make up his superPACs. I’d put THIS bug in their ear!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Consistent #2713

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.