DC councilman apologizes for promoting conspiracy theory that weather is controlled by Jews

Source: The Hill | March 18, 2018 | Julia Manchester

A Washington, D.C., lawmaker apologized on Sunday after he posted a video promoting a conspiracy theory that the weather is controlled by Jewish financiers.

“I work hard everyday to combat racism and prejudices of all kinds. I want to apologize to the Jewish Community and anyone I have offended,” Councilman Trayon White Sr. (D) said in a statement to The Washington Post.

“The Jewish community have been allies with me in my journey to help people. I did not intend to be anti-Semitic, and I see I should not have said that after learning from my colleagues,” he continued.

White had posted a video of snowfall on Friday saying it was caused by the Rothschilds, a famous European Jewish banking family. A conspiracy theory suggests that the Rothschilds are causing global warming.

“Man, it just started snowing out of nowhere this morning, man. Y’all better pay attention to this climate control, man, this climate manipulation,” White said in a video on his official Facebook page. “And D.C. keep talking about, ‘We a resilient city.’ And that’s a model based off the Rothschilds controlling the climate to create natural disasters they can pay for to own the cities, man. Be careful.”

…….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.