Dear Trump Camp: Why The Post-Election Rage? Didn’t You Win?

Source: RedState | November 13, 2016 | Kimberly Ross

Donald Trump won the presidential election on Tuesday, but if you were to see and hear the angry sentiments coming from some in his camp, you might be confused. The rage directed at those of the #NeverTrump persuasion is ongoing.

I wouldn’t say the behavior from some of Trump’s most ardent supporters is entirely surprising, though, given their words and actions during the campaign. However, it is somewhat odd considering the outcome of the election was to their liking.

…..

The real test for Trump was never at the ballot box, since he always had a 50% chance of winning. No, he must prove himself once he is inaugurated and begins his presidency. #NeverTrumpers may be wrong in the end, but that remains to be seen. As of right now, we haven’t even begun chapter one.

This is why such rageful behavior from Newt Gingrich, Dinesh D’Souza, John Nolte and others is not only juvenile, but glaringly premature.

Classless Newt commented on #NeverTrumpers when appearing on Hannity, as Patterico discussed here:

…the little whiny sniveling negative cowards who are Never Trumpers are beneath our paying attention to them. Let them drift away into the ashbin of history while we go ahead and work with Donald Trump, and with the House and Senate Republicans, to create a dramatically new future.

Dinesh, acting like a bully.

And speaking of histrionics…

One thing we don’t take kindly to is being told to “get in line” and follow the crowd. This won’t happen. It is not our job to join in with Trumpmania just because Donald was victorious on election night. His win was a small part of the puzzle. The real work, the real test, and the real victory are yet to come.

Do I hope Trump emerges as a true conservative leader who does good things for our country and our movement? Definitely. But right now, we have seen nothing to indicate this will occur.

….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #11401

slhancock1948 #11402

This is a bad omen. And from Dinesh D’Souza? He’s normally a pretty good read on society, but he’s in the camp of putting Trump as our savior. Where’s our God now? He’s still on the throne, and Trump did not beat Him. He wasn’t running for president and he doesn’t need this president or any of them to work His will to His purposes. That last remark by Nolte is sick.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

ConservativeGranny #11416

They didn’t tell me what to think or what to do before the election and they won’t after it either. I haven’t changed my opinion of Donald Trump one iota. He has a long long way to go and a lot to prove before I even give him a second consideration.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.