Denver Riggleman: WH switchboard connected to rioter’s phone on day of Jan. 6

Source: The Hill | September 24, 2022 | Chloe Folmar

Denver Riggleman: White House switchboard connected to rioter’s phone on day of Jan. 6

Former Rep. Denver Riggleman (R-Va.), who staffed the Jan. 6 Committee until April, said on Friday that the White House switchboard connected with the phone of a rioter at the U.S. Capitol during the insurrection.

“You get a real ‘a-ha’ moment when you see that the White House switchboard had connected to a rioter’s phone while it’s happening,” said Riggleman, former senior technical adviser for the committee, according to a clip from CBS’s upcoming episode of “60 Minutes.”

When asked by host Bill Whitaker to confirm that someone in the White House was calling an insurrectionist during the riot, Riggleman said: “On January sixth, absolutely.”

Riggleman, author of upcoming book “The Breach,” said that the call raised a red flag from his perspective as a former military intelligence officer working in counterterrorism.

“I only know one end of that call. I don’t know the White House end, which I believe is more important,” he said.

“But the thing is, the American people need to know that there are link connections that need to be explored more.”

Whitaker inquired whether there is a “simple, innocent explanation” for the call, to which Riggleman responded: “Was it an accidental call?”

“When the White House just happened to call numbers, that somebody misdialed a rioter that day, on January sixth? Probably not,” he continued.

……..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.