‘DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE MAKE IT TO CLEVELAND’: Pro-Trump strategist calls for ‘

Source: Twitchy | 4.19.2016 | Brett Taylor

Take for what it’s worth that Patrick Ruffini is firmly in the #NeverTrump camp, but a Trump Magazine post the Echelon Insights founder circulated Monday night by “conservative strategist” Gary Forbes of the Forbes Group calling for “extremely aggressive actions” to keep Colorado’s and Wyoming’s delegates from the Republican Convention in Cleveland this summer sounds like something straight out of the far-Left’s playbook.

Block streets? Cancel their flights?

This tweet from last week claims that Gary Forbes isn’t really Gary Forbes at all.

In any case, a longer post on Forbes’ website also encourages Trump supporters to “discard the word peaceful” and “organize a protest of no less than 500 demonstrators to camp out in front of the homes of the at-risk delegates,” suggesting that they draw from groups like “bikers for Trump, truckers, local working class unions, etc. to show the anger and might of the American people.”

“We want each at-risk delegate, while in Cleveland, to receive urgent phone calls from their families and neighbors, that there is a massive demonstration happening in their front yard, with protesters waving signs that are warning that they not betray us,” the post continues. “Keep the demonstrations peaceful, as long as that delegate does not switch his/her vote.”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #4721

A lot more at the site!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Myself6 #4726

Heh… These guys seem to forget they are NOT dealing with limp wrist girly men who abstain from gun ownership.

They are picking a fight with real men, who own real weapons and WILL use them effectively. A well placed Molotov cocktail in the center of the “protest” to kick off the festivities and light up the targets would be a beautiful sight to behold.

mostlyhomebound #4728

Dammocrap thugs infesting the Republican Party. If we manage to prevent these marxists from a takeover of the party, we should eject stump and its worshippers from the party. We should expel ilk like hannity, coulter, maybe even rush. Permanently.

Myself6 #4729

Agree…

Even if the Dbag gets to 1237 we should just bite the bullet, and eject the emmer effer and his minions. if he runs third party he may well pull more folks from hillary or bernie than from Ted.

We are in a BAD place either way. Id rather be in a BAD place with even the slimmest glimmer of hope than in a BAD place with only hillary, trump or bernie in the future. UGH… just.. no….

slhancock1948 #4735

Yes, Myself, it doesn’t look good if Cruz doesn’t get it. I do pray that he does well today, and in CA. I see a glimmer of hope both places, as Cruz has had great turnouts upstate NY and also CA seems more interested in Cruz than Trump. I think that since Reagan was once governor of CA, it gives Cruz an edge there as they still (republicans, anyway) think warmly of Reagan.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

rgintn #4775

so now trump will threaten Republican delagates but for decades he donated to democrats. trump treated democrats better

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.