Do you have any doubt about Mark Levin's Integrity? – Watch This

Source: The Daily Caller | August 10, 2018 |
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #24994

Consistent #24995

Consistent #24996

EVERYDAY #24998

Like so many others, Levin has drunk the Kool Aid and is now on the dark side.

Consistent #24999

ConservativeGranny #25003

The 2016 election has exposed many phony conservatives. Levin is just one of them.
    Years ago I called myself a Republican. When I could no longer identify as such I called myself a Conservative. Now I’m just an Independent.

To become so attached to a group, political party, one man or woman etc. and let them lead you around by the nose until you have lost all sense of who you are and what you stand for is beyond my comprehension.

slhancock1948 #25071

I hardly ever read anything news-wise. Everything is so over the top that I am totally turned off. I quit Sirius XM, don’t listen to news channels…etc. I have my son’s van, after paying for the family of 6’s tickets to move to Israel. Jaime uploaded 386 songs to his van’s jukebox, not that I like all of them, and about half are in Hebrew, although worship songs, so I still enjoy them. Maybe I’ll learn a few of them eventually.

I agree that 2016 was the year that exposed a great deal of pseudo conservatives. I’m a Christian first and foremost, and a conservative next, although not all who call themselves are. Some have just adopted the terminology because they really don’t know who they are and what they stand for. It’s easier to claim a label and hope that it fools enough people. Although I do have to say that it seems that GA chose better conservatives, or maybe I should say that they chose conservatives this time around instead of the pseudo brand. Let’s hope they win in November!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.