Donald Trump Uses His Best Words to Tell Hannity About His Strong Belief In Smar

Source: RedState | 14 Apr 16 | Caleb Howe

Complete Title: 

Donald Trump Uses His Best Words to Tell Hannity About His Strong Belief In Smartness & Policying

“You’re not in love with her, you’re in love with the IDEA of her.” It’s a TV (and movies) trope. The idea it is meant to convey is that a person aspires to or desires the Platonic ideal of a particular type of person, or of love itself, rather than being in actual love or loving the actual person. It is also, apparently, the way Donald Trump looks at the presidency.

“I believe strongly in policy.” That is amazing. It is amazing, that. I’m in love with it and the idea of it.

“I believe strongly in being smart.” I believe strongly that this can’t be happening right now.

It’s beyond parody. I can’t even make an analogy, and I believe strongly in analogies. Trump has frequently been criticized for his lack of policy specifics. He makes vague promises, sometimes changing those promises to different promises, while promising they’ll be really smart and effective, without giving any specifics. “We’re going to take care of women.” Okay? “I’m going to be so good at the military.” What?

MORE

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • ConstitutionalConservative #4434

Short 20 sec video you can see it yourself and notice Hannity’s fawning.

slhancock1948 #4437

The comments there are worth the read. I cannot comment, as I STILL have not been approved…a month now. How long does it take? Anyway, one of the comments gave me a good laugh. About whining…he whines until he gets his way. So….that’s the art of the deal? I don’t need to buy the book to find that out!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.