Donald Trump, who Has Never Uttered the Name Jesus Christ in Public Failed Again

Source: Soshable | 27.3.2016 | JD Rucker

There are plenty of people who support Donald Trump because they think he’s the right man for the job. They want to secure the border. They want to lean on his business prowess to fix the economy. All of that makes sense. However, if true faith in a President is of any importance to a voter, Donald Trump has continuously and conspicuously avoided any discussion of our Lord and Savior to the point that he’s never said His name in public.

Never. Not once.

He did mention Him in one of his books once, but it was not a positive quote.

When asked on ABC’s The Week about Easter, his response was, once again, very devoid of anything related to the actual meaning that the day holds for millions of Christians.

“And it’s just a very special time for me. And it really represents family and get-together and — and something, you know, if you’re a — a Christian, it’s just a very important day,” Trump said.

I understand that faith is not important to everybody. I have also heard the arguments from professing Christians that they don’t want a “pastor-in-chief” or that they believe he’s “Christian enough” to protect our religious liberties. I would contend that Trump takes it to the extreme. I would contend that, regardless of how much he truly values his faith, that a man who has openly admitted to never asking for forgiveness from his Creator and who has never uttered the name of Jesus Christ in public is not a man who holds religious liberties in high regard.

I’ll leave it there before I get on a pulpit myself.

Donald Trump is many things to many people. He’s often whatever his supporters want him to be in their own minds. If Christian faith is not important to a voter, so be it. Trump’s your guy. If it has any place in the White House (and I contend that it does), then you owe it to your faith to research this man before giving him your support.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #3282

“Donald Trump is many things to many people. He’s often whatever his supporters want him to be in their own minds.”

That is so right on! Even on FR, everybody attributes something different that he means to them, some of them so contradictory that it is laughable…were it funny, and not so serious!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.