Drink a Warm Honey Lemon Water Every Morning

Source: Conservative Papers | 2 Mar. 2016 | alpineski

Until a few years ago, honey and lemon drinks were something I bought in a packet from the chemist when in the death-throes of a full blown flu.

Naturally, those little packets didn’t help much, so I was skeptical when I started this whole crazy challenge.

Of course, drinking real lemon juice and proper honey in warm water is a totally different experience, and with all the hype around it I embarked on a 12 month quest to see if it really was as miraculous as the trend says.

I am pleased to report I am thoroughly converted, and here is why.

1. I have not had a cold, flu or gastro illness in the entire year.

Literally. On reflection, this actually blows my mind. All of my life I’ve been a serial tonsillitis-getter, and always seemed to pick up whatever was going around. With a large family, including lots of little ones, there is always someone around who has the latest bug. I am happy to report I no longer catch them, even when it rips through the rest of the gang.

Confession: there were days I skipped totally, and though I have felt very early signs of sickness sometimes (too many sneezes in a day, run down, extra tired, suspicious tummy rumblings) nothing at all has materialised. Sure I’ve had tired days and a few headaches,

http://conservativepapers.com/news/2016/03/02/drink-warm-honey-lemon-water-every-morning/

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #2016

FYI….

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.