Elon Musk makes good on his threat over Paris agreement, will depart Trump's adv

Source: Washington Examiner | June 1, 2017 | Daniel Chaitin

Elon Musk makes good on his threat over Paris agreement, will depart Trump’s advisory councils

Tesla CEO Elon Musk is making good on his threat and will be parting ways with President Trump’s advisory councils moments after Trump announced the U.S. would break with the Paris climate agreement.

“Am departing presidential councils. Climate change is real. Leaving Paris is not good for America or the world,” the billionaire electronic car magnate said in a tweet Thursday afternoon.

A day earlier, responding to reports that Trump was going to go through with leaving the international accord to reduce global greenhouse gas emissions, Musk said he would have “no choice” but to depart the President’s Strategic and Policy Forum, comprised of some of America’s leading business leaders to advise Trump and help him put together his economic agenda, as well as Trump’s manufacturing jobs and infrastructure councils.

……

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #16300

Consistent #16301

True

EVERYDAY #16303

Awwwww! Elon Musk throwing a temper tantrum. Sounds like a certain president we know.

Actually, withdrawing from that sham of an agreement is a plus for Donnie, in my book…although he left the door open for negotiating another agreement. I would have rather he just said the US is out, end of story. But at this point, I’ll take whatever good news I can get.

Consistent #16309

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.