Evangelical Trump Supporters and the War on Faith

Source: American Thinker | 28 Feb, 2016 | Lloyd Marcus

My 87-year-old black dad has been a Christian pastor for over 50 years. I phoned, “Dad, what do I say to Christians who support Trump rather than Ted Cruz?” Dad replied, “Trump says he is a Christian.”

Matthew 7:16 – “Ye shall know them by their fruits.”

Ted Cruz is the only candidate who grasps the intensity of the Democrats’, mainstream media’s and homosexual activists’ assault on religious liberty. Cruz has a peerless record of furiously fighting against it. When the Supreme Court, in essence, made it against the law to follow God’s Word that disapproves of homosexuals changing God’s definition of marriage, gay activist George Takei, said this is only the beginning. Because black Justice, Clarence Thomas ruled against twisting the Constitution to please homosexuals, Takei called Thomas “a clown in blackface who should not be on the Supreme Court.”

Folks, imagine the mainstream media firestorm had a Republican called a black Supreme Court Justice a clown in blackface. Takei is allowed to make such a racist comment because his anti-Christian agenda is the same as today’s Democratic party and mainstream media.

Christian clerk Kim Davis was thrown into jail for not issuing marriage licenses to homosexual couples. Ted Cruz led the charge, “I Stand with Kim Davis!” Cruz said, “I call upon every believer, every Constitutionalist, every lover of liberty to stand with Kim Davis.”

Trump sided against Kim Davis. Trump said, “You have to go with it. The decision has been made, and that is the law of the land.”

My fellow Christians, make no mistake about it. The Left is coming after us, determined to make us embrace all forms of anti-biblical behaviors. Noncompliance will result in ending your ability to earn a living and even jail time.

Christian “Duck Dynasty” star Phil Robertson said, “If you’re homosexual, He’ll take it away. If you’re an adulterer, if you’re a liar, what’s the difference? If you break one sin, you may as well break them all.” 

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/02/evangelical_trump_supporters_and_the_war_on_faith.html#ixzz41VkmscBO 
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #1770

I love Lloyd Marcus. He is always on the mark! This is another good one!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.