Excellent Steve Deace Show!

Source: Conservative Review | 5.18.2016 |

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/05/deace-show-why-donald-trump-can-not-be-reasoned-with

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #6362

There are so many topics, but they discuss the Trump candidacy and why not voting for him is moral, but lots & lots of other really excellent stuff! WOW

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

slhancock1948 #6363

One of the items was the fact that the republican party is no longer a legitimate party, doesn’t even try to stand on party principles, agrees more with the democrats and are happy to go along with them…time to start a new one that holds our ideology.

Consistent #6365

After May 3, Steve Deace is no longer a Republican.

slhancock1948 #6370

Consistent, I think many of us feel the same way. The party has shown us over and over again that they do not want us. Time to stop believing that we can do something through that party. I hope that Cruz also feels that he has no path to victory through the republican party because they’ll do the same thing to him again. I think that when the election is over, we’ll find that Trump was actually asked to run by the GOP and that this whole bizarre thing was a ‘stop Cruz at any cost’ agenda. McConnell, Boehner, et al were probably behind it. I think there are a lot of people realizing that the GOP kept Kasich in until it was too late for Cruz to make his point. Like Deace stated in another op-ed, Cruz ran the very best campaign in modern history, but the GOP would not have him, did everything to stop him. They do NOT want another Reagan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.