Exclusive: Trump fixer Cohen says he helped Falwell handle racy photos

Source: Reuters | May 7, 2019 | Aram Roston

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Months before evangelical leader Jerry Falwell Jr.’s game-changing presidential endorsement of Donald Trump in 2016, Falwell asked Trump fixer Michael Cohen for a personal favor, Cohen said in a recorded conversation reviewed by Reuters.

Falwell, president of Liberty University, one of the world’s largest Christian universities, said someone had come into possession of what Cohen described as racy “personal” photographs — the sort that would typically be kept “between husband and wife,” Cohen said in the taped conversation.

According to a source familiar with Cohen’s thinking, the person who possessed the photos destroyed them after Cohen intervened on the Falwells’ behalf.

………

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #29349

Consistent #29386

ConservativeGranny #29387

I am so shocked by this. <sarcasm> But I wonder. If this is true why is Cohen telling someone like Tom Arnold? And letting him video tape it? Why not go to a newspaper? And if he did retain a copy of one of the photos I doubt he has it any longer since his offices were raided. The FBI would have it now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.