Fauci calls out Fox News for letting host compare him to Nazi doctor:..

Source: The Hill | December 3, 2021 | Sarakshi Rai

Fauci calls out Fox News for letting host compare him to Nazi doctor: ‘Astounded’

Anthony Fauci on Thursday blasted Fox News and said he was “astounded” that the network did not discipline host Lara Logan for comparing him to the infamous Nazi doctor Josef Mengele, who worked at Auschwitz during the Holocaust.

“What I find striking is how she gets no discipline whatsoever from the Fox network. How they can let her say that with no comment and no disciplinary action. I’m astounded by that,” the chief White House medical adviser said in an appearance on MSNBC.

He said it was an insult to all of the people who suffered and died under the Nazi regime in the concentration camps. 

“It’s unconscionable what she said. She was being totally slanderous to me and, as usual, had no idea what she was talking about,” he said.

Fox News did not immediately respond to The Hill’s request for comment. 

“What you see on , this is what people say to me, that he doesn’t represent science to them. He represents Josef Mengele … the Nazi doctor who did experiments on Jews during the Second World War and in the concentration camps,” Logan said on Monday during “Fox News Primetime.”

“And I am talking about people all across the world are saying this. Because the response from COVID, what it has done to countries everywhere, what it has done to civil liberties, the suicide rates, the poverty, it has obliterated economies,” she added.  

After her comments, Logan was condemned by Jewish organizations — including the Anti-Defamation League and the Auschwitz Memorial. 

The American Jewish Committee also tweeted asking “why is Fox News staying silent?” in response to Logan doubling down on her comments.

……..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.