FBI agent Peter Strzok's texts with Lisa Page disparage Trump throughout campaign

Source: CBS News | December 13, 2017 |

CBS News has obtained the text messages that former Special Counsel investigator Peter Strzok sent to his colleague Lisa Page, a senior FBI lawyer who was also working on the Mueller team at the time, Paula Reid reports. Here are some of the texts they exchanged over the course of the 2016 presidential campaign, while Strzok was a top official in the counterintelligence division:

In August 2015, Page wrote to Strzok, “I just saw my first Bernie Sander [SIC] bumper sticker. Made me want to key the car.” Strzok replied, “He’s an idiot like Trump. Figure they cancel each other out.”

Strzok wonders in March 2016 whether Mr. Trump would “be a worse president than (Ted) Cruz?” Page responds, “Trump? Yes, I think so.” Strzok then says Mr. Trump is “awful” and “an idiot.” In early March, on Super Tuesday, Donald Trump had won seven states, compared to Ted Cruz’s three, and it was clear by this point that he was the frontrunner for the Republican nomination.

………

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #20364

Consistent #20365

Consistent #20366

Consistent #20367

Consistent #20369

Consistent #20373

Dom Ruinart #20387

Watched the Rosenstein grilling today. Jim Jordan and Louie Gohmert are two of the most ignorant, vengeful fools in Congress. Glad Rosenstein stood up to them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.