Former First Lady Nancy Reagan Dead at 94

Source: NBC News | March 6, 2016 | Elisha Fieldstadt and Hasani Gittens

Former first lady Nancy Reagan has died, according to a spokeswoman with the Reagan Library. She was 94.

The cause of death was congestive heart failure, according to her rep Joanne Drake. “Mrs. Reagan will be buried at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, California, next to her husband, Ronald Wilson Reagan, who died on June 5, 2004,” Drake wrote in a statement.

“Prior to the funeral service, there will be an opportunity for members of the public to pay their respects at the Library.”

….

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #2204

Consistent #2205

Consistent #2206

EVERYDAY #2207

Rest in peace to one great First Lady. It is my hope that, after 8 years of the current grifters in the White House, we will have good taste, class and decorum in the White House.

The one thing I particularly admired Mrs. Reagan for was that she specifically invited Maureen Reagan’s widower to President Reagan’s funeral. In many families, once the blood relative passes, his or her spouse becomes persona non grata, particularly if the widowed spouse has remarried. This act to me exemplified Mrs. Reagan’s classiness.

No tears for Mrs. Reagan. At last she will be with her Lord and the love of her life.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by EVERYDAY.
    Consistent #2209

slhancock1948 #2211

Prayers for the family.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.