Former Georgia Congressman Jack Kingston Endorses Ted Cruz

Source: Cruz News | February 17, 2016 |

HOUSTON, Texas – Today, former Congressman Jack Kingston of Georgia endorsed Ted Cruz for President of the United States. Kingston served eleven terms in the U.S. House and was known as a consistent and principled conservative fighting for smaller government, health care reform, a strong national defense, and the protection of life at all stages. A former businessman, Kingston was a staunch opponent of Obamacare due to its job-killing regulations, tax hikes, and government invasion of health care, and helped lead the charge to dismantle it in Congress. Kingston is credited for saving taxpayers billion of dollars by preventing the Obama Administration from bailing out health insurance companies.
“Ted Cruz is a trusted, consistent conservative,” Kingston said. “He’s led the charge on many of the critical battles for conservative values in Washington over the past few years and has defended those same values before the Supreme Court. I saw Ted fight in the Senate to kill amnesty, repeal Obamacare, protect the 2nd Amendment, advance religious liberties, make America safe, and stand up for our Constitution. Ted has the record and the conviction to right the course that the liberal agenda has set our country on. I’m proud to endorse Ted Cruz because I know he’ll fight as President for the same conservative values he’s fought for his entire life.”

“I am deeply grateful for Jack’s support,” said Cruz. “He has been an unwavering voice for conservative principles and a tireless fighter for limited, Constitutional government. Unlike others, Jack never bowed to the pressure of Washington to go along to get along and always put the American people first. His support is critical for our campaign in Georgia and will make us very competitive in an important March 1st primary state. I look forward to working with him to coalesce conservatives throughout the Peach State.”

###

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #1253

slhancock1948 #1258

YAY! My daughter and I are attending a Cruz caucus this Saturday in Valdosta! First I heard of anything in our area. Glad to have some movement here.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.