Fox and Friends host tries to cut off Rudy Giuliani as he spins more Ukraine conspiracies

Source: Raw Story | January 24, 2020 | Travis Gettys

Rudy Giuliani breathlessly uncorked new conspiracy theories about Joe Biden’s activity in Ukraine, as nervous “Fox and Friends” hosts tried to cut him off.

President Donald Trump’s personal attorney appeared Friday morning on Fox News, where he expanded on the conspiracies that form the heart of the impeachment case against the president.

“All of a sudden Biden has announced the most important guy in Ukraine, he is going to give out the money, then he hires Biden’s son,” Giuliani said. “Do you know what happened in between? He made a deal with Biden, you be on board against (former president Petro) Poroshenko taking my company, when they move to take the company. That’s when Biden came in and had the prosecutor fired, and within four months the crooked oligarch sitting with $5 billion comes back to the Ukraine, he is not prosecuted. He is sitting there fat and happy with his company.”

……..

Doocy nervously interrupted, and asked when Giuliani would provide proof of his claims.

“Today at noon I will give an introduction,” he said. “Starting next week I will present witnesses, I have them all on tape. We will reveal one at a time, we will show there were two bribes. Not one, actually three.”

………

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.