'Fox & Friends' co-host: 'I don't think' Mueller knows the details of Mueller report

Source: The Hill | June 26, 2019 | Morgan Gstalter

“Fox & Friends” co-host Brian Kilmeade on Wednesday expressed doubt as to whether special counsel Robert Mueller knows the specifics outlined in his own 448-page report.

The morning show was discussing the announcement that Mueller will publicly testify before the House Judiciary and Intelligence committees on July 17.

“I don’t think he knows the details of the report,” Kilmeade claimed.

“He better,” co-host Steve Doocy interjected. “His name is on it.”

“He is like the king of England on this; he assigns the people,” Kilmeade continued. “They’re gonna say ‘Why are most of them Democratically affiliated? Aren’t you concerned about the perception if you hire people like that to do this job? Do you understand why some feel there was an agenda in there?’”

He noted that hearings can sometimes be a “ping-pong” with Democrats but predicted that it “could go the other direction” with Republicans fielding tough questions.

“If he doesn’t know it now, I’m pretty sure he’s sitting with a highlighter going over it because he’s going to want to make it his moment,” Jedediah Bila said.

………

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.