FOX NEWS Just Released THIS Surprising Announcement About Mike Huckabee!

Source: Right Wing News | 26 Apr 16 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

SNIP:

after his failed presidential bid. Well, why not? All is forgiven because he supports Trump. He’s never officially come out and endorsed Trump, but his words belie the fact that he is in the tank for him. He should be right at home at the unofficial Donald Trump Super PAC of Fox News. Huckabee will now become a regular contributor to Fox election coverage and will make appearances on all of the daytime and prime time programs. He’s always been petty and jealous concerning Ted Cruz. He strikes me as a Christian of convenience and exceedingly shallow.

MORE:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Discussion
  • ConstitutionalConservative #5233

The Huckster!

CA Surveyor #5277

Huck is a “nominal” christian.

He has no idea what he believes, because he believes nothing but the advancement of Huck.

He is a Democrat that has run as a Republican because Clinton blocked his path to glory as a Democrat.

Victoria #5279

“He’s always been petty and jealous concerning Ted Cruz. He strikes me as a Christian of convenience and exceedingly shallow.”

I do think he was jealous of Cruz during the debates. You could almost see his brain wheels turning, “Gee, wish I had known that so I could say it.” I agree he is shallow. When he started praising Trump, I figured he wanted a job from Trump if he was elected. I don’t look forward to hearing him on Fox.

ConservativeGranny #5281

Another reason not to watch FOX news.

EVERYDAY #5292

Another reason not to watch FOX news.

Exactly. I am SOOOOOO glad I ditched all of the talking heads networks.

CA Surveyor #5303

Forget Fox; its just the voice of admitted luciferian Rupert Murdoch.

Pure mind poison.

slhancock1948 #5333

One thing this election cycle has done like no other is to really show the TRUTH about these talking heads. Who is really conservative, who is in it for the bucks and who is a finger-to-the-wind talkshow host.
    Levin has put his whole livelihood on the line, as has Deace and the radio guy in WI, as well as a FEW others. Hannity is a liar, Savage is a fruitcake, Coulter is deranged, and Ingraham is compromised, but we could go on and on. When Trump fails, I know they’ll blame us, but we might as well let the chips fall where they will. It was a fruitless effort, in my opinion, to attempt to change the GOP from within…unless Cruz wins. If Trump wins, it will be the end of it and no one will ever trust the party again.
    For those of us who are Christians, it is time to prepare for the end of the time of the Gentiles. When Antichrist rises on the scene, he will come after the Christians like never before…worse than in the ME now, and after we are raptured, after the 6th seal, and before the 7th seal, he’ll go for the Jews who do not compromise themselves, but have God’s seal on them.

Time to get ready, folks!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Victoria #5366

Slhancock1948, you said: “For those of us who are Christians, it is time to prepare for the end of the time of the Gentiles. When Antichrist rises on the scene, he will come after the Christians like never before…worse than in the ME now, and after we are raptured, after the 6th seal, and before the 7th seal, he’ll go for the Jews who do not compromise themselves, but have God’s seal on them.”

Thanks for writing that – it is true. I have lived a long time – 83 years and have been a student of the Bible since I was a few months old. My mom went to Bible study every week and took her baby, me, with her, so I have been studying the Bible my entire life. When I would read the middle east countries, in the end times, would be rich and attack Israel, I wondered how, since these Arab lands were just sand – of no value. Well, oil was under that sand and when they found it, they became rich and powerful. I also saw the Jews come back to their land and become the land of Israel as the Bible said.

I have seen prophecy unfold to be exactly as the Bible says, and believe we are in the end times. I do believe the coming of Jesus is the only way Christians will survive (Arabs have killed so many now with beheading, burning them up, shooting them in the head, etc.) and the remnant of Israel will be saved. I read a few days ago, that 40+ Arab fighters were killed by freezing them to death when they left the battle field. They put them while still alive in individual freezers in a morgue and they slowly froze to death.

Our world is a battlefield between Ishmael and Isaac – Arab and Jew (and Gentiles grafted in with Isaac).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.