George Conway: 'I hereby order White House staff' to admit Trump to 'Walter Reed'

Source: The Hill | August 23, 2019 | John Bowden

Conservative lawyer George Conway tweeted Friday that President Trump should be sent to Walter Reed Medical Center and his Cabinet should declare him unfit to be president after Trump tweeted directions to American companies to find an “alternative” to doing business with China.

The husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway is a frequent critic of the president and has in the past claimed that the president is unfit for office, often advocating for Cabinet members to remove Trump per the 25th Amendment of the Constitution.

“I hereby order the White House staff to take @realDonaldTrump to Walter Reed, and to convene the cabinet under Section 4 of the Twenty-fifth Amendment,” he wrote, adding the trending hashtag “Iherebyorder.”

…….

His remarks followed a string of tweets from the president vowing retaliation for tariffs on American goods announced Friday morning by China’s State Council, adding that an official response to the tariffs would come Friday afternoon.

“Our great American companies are hereby ordered to immediately start looking for an alternative to China, including bringing … your companies HOME and making your products in the USA. I will be responding to China’s Tariffs this afternoon. This is a GREAT opportunity for the United States,” he tweeted.

……..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.