Giuliani: ‘I never, ever represented a foreign national’

Source: Politico | April 29, 2021 | Benjamin Din

The onetime Trump lawyer’s denial comes a day after the FBI seized materials as part of an investigation that seems to focus on his work with Ukrainian officials and operatives.

Rudy Giuliani on Thursday denied any allegations that he represented a Ukrainian national, a day after the FBI seized materials from Giuliani as part of an investigation that seems to focus on his work with Ukrainian officials and operatives.

“I never, ever represented a foreign national,” Giuliani, a former federal prosecutor and New York City mayor, told Fox News host Tucker Carlson. “In fact, I have in my contracts, a refusal to do it because from the time I got out of being mayor, I did not want to lobby.”

He said his contracts contain a clause that indicates he will not participate in lobbying or foreign representation, something that he said would be “too compromising.”

His comments come after a former member of the Ukrainian Parliament, Andrii Artemenko, told POLITICO that he had spoken with the FBI about Giuliani. Artemenko declined to elaborate further on his communications with law enforcement.

……..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.