Glenn Beck announces ‘big news’ about CPAC this year

Source: BizPac Review | 13 Feb 16 | BizPac Review

After six years of a self-imposed hiatus from the Conservative Political Action Conference, also known as CPAC, Glenn Beck has confirmed he will be closing out the event this year.

The conservative radio host announced that he will be giving the closing keynote speech at the event, which runs from March 2 – 5, on his radio program Friday.

Beck said he was “very excited” to be a part of the event this year on social media despite past criticisms.

Beck has been outspoken about his dislike for the event organizers bringing in mainly establishment Republicans to speak, according to The Blaze, a publication that Beck founded.

Fox News host Sean Hannity, radio host Marc Levin and presidential candidate Ted Cruz have also been confirmed for the event. Donald Trump, Michelle Malkin and others are also listed on the CPAC site as speakers.

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • ConstitutionalConservative #960

Don’t care so much for Beck but I’m glad he supports Cruz, I just hope he can stay on his meds till after the campaign, I think him sometimes to be quite insane but that’s just me saying.

Below is a Link to all speakers at CPAC this year; many worthy conservative speakers, some others not so much. I thought it interesting Rubio not listed considering he is running for POTUS, he will probably slip into the schedule at some point

http://cpac.conservative.org/cpac-speakers/

slhancock1948 #1009

When Beck is on his game, he is very good, but there are times when you shake your head. When listening in the car, we sometime are really grateful…he sometimes has really good insights, then he goes through a phase when he is off and we turn the station somewhere else.

But, I AM glad that he saw in Ted a REAL CONSTITUTIONAL FIGHTER, a really godly man, and someone he sis not have any reasons that he’d say…well I like this and that, but this over here really bothers me. He says Ted is the real deal that he has been looking for over the past 25 years or so.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.