GOP strategist to Trump: 'Stop acting like a mean girl'

Source: The Hill | June 29, 2017 | Aida Chavez

Republican strategist Ana Navarro on Thursday expressed disgust with President Trump’s attacks on “Morning Joe” host Mika Brzezinski, saying Republicans need to stand up and tell the president to “stop acting like a mean girl.”

“I’ll say this about Republicans: I’m really tired of hearing words like disappointed, like disturbed, like ‘I’m bothered,’ like ‘I wish he wouldn’t do it,’ ” Navarro said on CNN.

She said it’s time a Republican calls Trump up and tells him to stop “acting like a mean girl” or else “we just won’t take it, we won’t vote with you, we won’t work with you.”

…….

“I thought to myself: This dude has got such a fixation with women and blood, what is wrong with him?” Navarro said on CNN. “And then you remember this dude, this disgusting dude, is the President of the United States. And you realize how just much he is diminishing the presidency of the United States.”

……

Navarro said that anyone around him — including his wife Melania, who leads an anti-online bullying campaign — must “stop enabling him.”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.