Hannity: 'Not a single conservative I know' shares Greene's 'conspiratorial beliefs'

Source: The Hill | February 4, 2021 | Celine Castronuovo

Fox News host Sean Hannity on Wednesday condemned Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s (R-Ga.) past controversial statements ahead of Thursday’s House vote to nullify her appointments to two committees.

Greene, who has indicated support for the QAnon conspiracy theory, attracted increased scrutiny in recent days after previous statements surfaced where she questioned whether a plane hit the Pentagon during the 9/11 terrorist attacks and claimed the 2018 California wildfires were started by a space laser controlled by a corporate network, including the Rothschild banking firm.

“I have no earthly clue whatsoever what would cause someone to believe such a thing,” Hannity said on his Wednesday broadcast.

The conservative commentator also cited Greene’s remarks criticizing Parkland school shooting survivor David Hogg, in which she called him a “coward” and claimed the mass shooting was a hoax used to advocate for gun reform legislation.

“From my perspective, there is not a single conservative I know that shares those conspiratorial beliefs, or supports the action [of] confronting young people, claiming that a school shooting that happened didn’t happen,” Hannity said.

“I don’t know a single conservative or a single Republican, frankly, that even knows what QAnon even is, let alone buys into whatever those beliefs are,” he added.

The unfounded conspiracy theory argues that former President Trump was waging a secret war against a network of Satan-worshipping pedophiles in the federal government and the media.

……..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.