Hannity rants against Glenn Beck, Ted Cruz, and the Never Trump movement: …

Source: Business Insider | August 30, 2016 | Oliver Darcy

Hannity rants against Glenn Beck, Ted Cruz, and the Never Trump movement: ‘I’ll blame you’ if Clinton wins!

Sean Hannity on Tuesday laced into Glenn Beck, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, and the so-called Never Trump movement at large, saying on his radio program that he will hold those who refused to back Donald Trump responsible should Hillary Clinton win the White House in November.

“You own Hillary Clinton. National Review, you own it. Glenn Beck, you own it. Ted Cruz, you own it. … She wins, I’m blaming all of you,” Hannity said. “[Y]ou own all of her policies.”

He added: “Yeah, I’m going to name names. I’m not sitting here and wimping out. I know there are people out there blaming me.”

The conservative radio host first named Ohio Gov. John Kasich, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, and Cruz. He then went after members of the conservative media, particularly seeming to home in on Beck, whom he characterized as on a “holy war” against Trump.

Here’s a glimpse of his fiery diatribe:

“Well, let me just say to all of you. And that includes the commentator class. That includes the Jonah Goldberg class, that includes radio talk show hosts. Glenn Beck is like on a — it’s a holy war for him at this point. I mean, he’s off the rails attacking me every day. Blaming me for Trump. Well, no. I was fair to everybody, Glenn. Whether you want to admit it or not. I know I was fair. My conscience is clear. And I, frankly, I’m proud to pull the lever for Donald Trump with a clear conscience.

[…]

…..

“Arrogant, stubborn, lying about what Trump has said and his record. Purposefully distorting, creating doubt, misperception — and you’re so obsessed, some of you with Trump, you don’t even go over how corrupt Hillary is! What a disaster Obama has been. …..

….

“And you are going to say, ‘Hannity, we blame you. You gave Donald Trump time on your show.’ And I gave every other candidate time. His agenda is infinitely better than hers. And if you can’t see that, then that’s your problem. You own it. You own her. You own every dumb thing she’s about to do. I blame you. Got it? I am going to name names regularly if she wins.”

Hannity concluded the segment by saying that, “on the flip side,” if Trump were to win the White House and not keep his promises, then he would accept responsibility.

“I’ll take the blame and responsibility,” he said. “OK? Gladly. I will proudly pull the lever for Trump.”

Hannity has railed against the Never Trump movement before, but he has almost always refrained from naming specific people, particularly Beck.

Beck, through a representative, declined to comment.

The tirade was likely to deepen an already-existing rift inside the conservative news media. Hannity, Matt Drudge, Ann Coulter, and the website Breitbart have found themselves at odds with Beck and more traditional conservative news outlets over their support for Trump in this election cycle.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #9674

slhancock1948 #9680

Back at you, Hannity! What a wimp you were this campaign, could not control how much affection you displayed towards Trump, nor your thinly veiled hatred of Ted Cruz. All of you so-called conservative talk show hosts soiled yourself and we are not to blame. We’ve been trying to tell you that he did not really win republican votes, but democrats crossing over. If you compare the 8 million republican votes Cruz got to the 2 million that Trump got, then you’d have to admit that the democrats chose our nominee, not the republicans. Any other election, you’d be calling what happened fraud, but not for your Cheetoh-Jesus. UGH!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

EVERYDAY #9682

Stick a fork in Hannity. He’s done.

And that goes for all the other self-proclaimed “conservative” talking heads who worship at the altar of almighty Trump.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.