Hannity the Trumpbot Rips Into Ted Cruz

Source: The Sean Hannity Show | 4/20/16 | Silver Pines
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Discussion
  • silver pines #4776

This is incredible….I’ve listened to it once, and that’s enough for me, because it sends me into a rage. Has Hannity ever spoken like this to any other Republican? Or to any liberal, for that matter?

ConstitutionalConservative #4777

There is so much to comment on but I’ll narrow it down to just the beginning, where Cruz tells Sean the only ones that don’t get it are Trumpsters so Sean acts just like Trump and lashes out about how great he is, I have the highest radio and television shows I am the Greatest, I’m telling you my listeners want to know what’s going on, Cruz responds I’m telling you the ones who want to know are listeners of yours who are Trumpsters and no matter how many times it is explained they don’t get the process; Cruz should have added that’s why Trump says he loves the uneducated so much.
    Then Sean acts like Trump again I’m getting sick and tired of you not answering you do this every time I have you on, that is just a straight up lie right there. The truth is every time he has Cruz on Sean asks the same questions always about Trump says this, Trump say that, what about Trump. Sean has been around politics his whole life he knows the process it is more than obvious that he wants to be an advocate and a instigator for the Trump campaign, Cruz is now calling him out on it, and Sean gets all flustered hurling false accusations just like Trump does, that’s all.

ConstitutionalConservative #4778

I didn’t quite get it all off my chest about Shamity:

Sean is just an antagonist for the Trump campaign he know the process. Trump has run a rally campaign where all must come to bow before him.
    Cruz has run a ground game he goes directly to the people who are politically involved he meets them in relatively small groups, he speaks to them, meets personally with them answers their questions in detail, builds a conservative coalition and inspires them to action. That’s how he is and will beat Trump.
    Make no mistake about it appearances are deceiving, Trump is not winning running a strictly populist campaign. Sean knows this he’s not stupid he is just acting stupid because that’s just what Trump supporters do. Plus Roger Ailes and Trump are pulling Sean’s strings it has already been reported Ailes told Trump Fox is his to do what he will with.

rodamala #4780

Has Hannity started calling Donald, “Mister Trump” yet?

silver pines #4783

ConstitutionalConservative, I, too, took note of Hannity reminding Cruz of his own “yugeness”…..it came off as, “You’d better remember who you’re talking to.” Isn’t it interesting that Trumpbots absorb the nastiness and arrogance of their Dear Leader?

You’re right; of course Sean knows the process. His disingenuous act to try and pretend otherwise doesn’t wash.

I notice that Hannity got fed up with being called out on his Trump cheerleading and has disabled comments on his twitter account. Just like his master, he’s a mouthy, arrogant coward.

silver pines #4784

Has Hannity started calling Donald, “Mister Trump” yet?

I swear I thought he was already doing it. In fact, I know I’ve heard him refer to Trump that way in interviews. Well, I won’t hear it anymore, because I will never watch that squareheaded moron again.

rgintn #4993

I’m done with Hannity and rush. Been listening to Steve Deace and the blaze radio network.

Trump has admitted taxes should be raised on the rich. Has Hannity reported this or has he ignored it?

silver pines #5008

I’m done with Hannity and rush. Been listening to Steve Deace and the blaze radio network.

Trump has admitted taxes should be raised on the rich. Has Hannity reported this or has he ignored it?

I’d be surprised if Hannity has addressed it. The last I saw, he was putting the names of PA delegates on his website to help out his godking….he’s become a Trumpthug.

Rg, do you know if Steve Deace has podcasts that can be listened to anytime?

Victoria #5018

I heard Hannity say those things to Cruz at the time it happened. Hannity was the one who got mad right at the beginning. Cruz was patiently trying to get his point across, and then Hannity yelled out that, ” I’m getting sick and tired of you not answering you do this every time I have you on, that is just a straight up lie right there.” I was shocked he said that. Then, last night, Hannity was talking to Trump and it was like he loved the man to death – he was totally different with Trump than he has ever been. He was giving total approval to any crazy thing Trump said. He thinks Trump is going to win and he wants into Trump’s good graces so he can be President Trump’s go to man in the media. My God, President crazy Trump.

rgintn #5027

@ Silver Pines, yep, Deace has podcasts like Mark Levin. Here’s the link-

https://www.stevedeace.com/

I don’t listen live. Deace has taken the time slot where I used to listen to Rush and Hannity.

Btw, how do you post a comment after embedding the quote? Everytime I try it won’t let me type my comment.

silver pines #5232

Victoria, Hannity has been helping Trump out by posting delegates’ information on his website. After this is all over, I sincerely hope people will never forget these people who have turned their backs on their principles in order to support a lunatic.

silver pines #5234

@ Silver Pines, yep, Deace has podcasts like Mark Levin. Here’s the link-

https://www.stevedeace.com/

I don’t listen live. Deace has taken the time slot where I used to listen to Rush and Hannity.

Btw, how do you post a comment after embedding the quote? Everytime I try it won’t let me type my comment.

Rgintin, thank you for that link.

All I do is hit “quote” under the post I want to respond to. A screen pops up with the quoted post. After the last set of brackets containing the slash mark and the word quote, I hit the enter key to skip a line, and then type my reply.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.