HELL STATUS: FROZEN. Senator Lindsey Graham Endorses Ted Cruz

Source: Red State | March 17, 2016 | streiff

Via CNN:

In a sign of just how much the Republican presidential primary has turned the party on its head, Sen. Lindsey Graham will host a fundraiser on Monday in support of Sen. Ted Cruz.

A draft of the invitation, obtained first by CNN, invites guests to “honor and support a great friend of Israel and the Jewish people,” at a meet-and-greet event that will take place during the AIPAC policy conference in Washington next week.

….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #2768

ConstitutionalConservative #2770

I hope the cons don’t outweigh the pros!

Stranger things could happen I guess, I mean LG is in the top five in the list as the worst of the worst rino’s in my opinion, my mind goes immediately to something nefarious.

rodamala #2777

Rush played the soundbite of Linda… I kid you not, he basically said “I am supporting Cruz campaigning and fundraising, even though Kasich is the only viable candidate in the general election”

Serious… that is what the dipshit actually said. Look for the audio online. What a MORON.

slhancock1948 #2779

I think LG hates DT. LG has been making some overtures towards Cruz, and maybe it is people in his own state who are prodding him to get behind Cruz and stop acting like a RINO. I know he’s not up for reelection because that was in 2014, but with Nikki Haley endorsing Ted and others also, it it probably making some people anxious. The other thing is that I have seen times when LG seemed to have a little more conservative side to him…when he is not hanging around McCain, McConnell, et al. We’ll see. Hopefully he is not a noose, instead!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

silver pines #2781

I don’t know what this is heading toward, but I believe Cruz is way too smart to be outfoxed by Graham.

Otherwise, I say take the money Graham raises, use it, and toss him to the curb after the election is won, lol.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.