Here’s What Ted Cruz Wrote When Asked to Sign the Communist Manifesto

Source: Legal Insurrection | April 28, 2016 | Kemberlee Kaye

One of the best parts of today’s news cycle (thus far)…

A kid asks Ted Cruz to sign his copy of the Communist Manifesto as a joke and here’s what Cruz wrote:

…..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #5435

Consistent #5437

slhancock1948 #5442

Maybe this kid will eventually come off the Koolaid.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

liberty #5445

Hipsters are just this generations filthy hippies. I really enjoy the way Ted Cruz keeps his cool.
    Did you ever see the video of when the brainless young actress (I forget her name. Ellen something I think) tried to debate him at a cookout he was attending? First he didn’t even recognize her and then he debated her brilliantly. It was wonderful to watch.

Woodcutter #5448

THis is great — almost like he trolled a troll…

liberty #5449

THis is great — almost like he trolled a troll…

and he does it with style

ConservativeGranny #5451

Hipsters are just this generations filthy hippies. I really enjoy the way Ted Cruz keeps his cool.
    Did you ever see the video of when the brainless young actress (I forget her name. Ellen something I think) tried to debate him at a cookout he was attending? First he didn’t even recognize her and then he debated her brilliantly. It was wonderful to watch.

Yes I saw that video as well. Most of these Hollyweird types have an overinflated opinion of their own importance and think their idiotic viewpoints which they have put very little thought into matter much to us.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.