How Immigration Reform Would Reform America

Source: Front Page Mag | 11 March, 2016 | Michael Cutler

Failures of the immigration system have a profound impact, exacerbating nearly every challenge and threat that America and Americans confront on a day-to-day basis.  However, the true significance of immigration is rarely, if ever, discussed by politicians or by journalists upon whom we depend for information.

Unbridled greed and hunger for power lead the list of factors that motivate many politicians to ignore this side of the immigration debate.  Journalists may be ideologues or may be controlled by the executives of their news organizations who are impacted by greed as well.

On June 18, 2015 FrontPage Magazine published my article, “Theft By Deception: The Immigration Con Game: How politicians are robbing citizens of access to the American Dream” in which I laid out some of the ways that so many profit from the failures of border security and failure to enforce our immigration laws from within the interior of the United States.

The premise of my November 29, 2015 article for the Daily Caller, “Immigration: A Matter Of Integrity – Or A Lack Thereof,” was that the immigration system’s lack of integrity simply parallels the lack of integrity of all too many of our politicians who write our laws, provide or deny funding for programs and devise strategies to either effectively carry out various governmental missions or seek to obstruct missions — often while providing the false illusions that everything that can be done is being done.

Organizations such as the United States Chamber of Commerce seek to flood America with a virtual army of cheap foreign workers, and not only the illegal aliens who do the lowest paying jobs that require little in the way of formal education and training, but, increasingly, highly skilled foreign workers who may, in fact, have advanced degrees.

The Chamber of Commerce also seeks to greatly increase the number of foreign tourists and foreign students.  My September 3, 2015 FrontPage Magazine article, “Keeping Track of Visa Violators,” exposed how the Chamber of Commerce is a major force behind the continual expansion of the dangerous and ill-logical Visa Waiver Program that should have been terminated after the attacks of 9/11.

read more: http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/262093/how-immigration-reform-would-re-form-america-michael-cutler

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #2592

There is s much corruption in regards to immigration. I see only ONE person who would do the RIGHT thing. Cruz!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.