Howard Stern rips vaccine opponents: ‘F— their freedom, I want my freedom..

Source: The Hill | September 8, 2021 | Judy Kurtz

Howard Stern rips vaccine opponents: ‘F— their freedom, I want my freedom to live’

Radio host Howard Stern blasted opponents of the COVID-19 vaccine on Tuesday, stating that “nutjobs” are trampling on his “freedom to live.”

“When are we going to stop putting up with the idiots in this country and just say it’s mandatory to get vaccinated?” Stern said to listeners on his eponymous SiriusXM program. 

“As I remember, when I went to school, you had to get a measles vaccine. You had to get a mumps vaccine,” Stern said.

Vaccine hesitancy remains an issue in the U.S. as the country continues to battle the coronavirus pandemic. Efforts to stamp out coronavirus have been complicated by the spread of the highly contagious delta variant first found in India. It is now the dominant strain in the U.S. 

Opponents of the vaccine argue that it is a matter of personal freedom what substances they are allowed to put in their body. However, public health professionals and proponents of the inoculation argue that vaccines protect both the recipient and the general population from spreading disease. 

“F— them. F— their freedom. I want my freedom to live,” Stern, 67, said. “I want to get out of the house. I want to go next door and play chess. I want to go take some pictures. This is bullshit.”

“The other thing I hate is that all these people with COVID who won’t get vaccinated are in the hospitals clogging it up,” the radio host, dubbing vaccine opponents “imbeciles,” exclaimed. “So like, if you have a heart attack or any kind of problem, you can’t even get into the E.R. And I’m really of mind to say, ‘Look, if you didn’t get vaccinated [and] you got COVID, you don’t get into a hospital.'”

“Go f— yourself,” Stern continued. “You had the cure and you wouldn’t take it.”

……..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.