I am Grieved Over the Trump Smears

Source: | 3.25.61 | vanity

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #3209

I am grieved at the onslaught that Ted Cruz has had to endure during this campaign.  I pray that this particular event by Trump is the overreach that turns many people away from him. Trump, that is. 

I ask that God vindicates Cruz and that people start abandoning the Trump camp immediately.  Anybody with a lick of morality and conscience has to know that this is a low that we do not want our republican president to stoop to.  Trump thinks he can say and do anything without impunity, but I think he has crossed a line this time that will leave many people stunned and find they cannot vote for him. I just pray they vote for Cruz and not for Kasich.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

EVERYDAY #3237

HuffPo says 47% of Republican women won’t vote for Trump. About 40% of the men feel the same. So Trump might not have the support he expects.

I do know that true conservatives will either stay home, vote for third party or write in Ted Cruz, their cat or anyone but Trump. If Trump and his worshipers are going to win, they will have to do it without a lot of voters. They can’t do it.

Which is probably why Trumpsters have become so psychotic.

slhancock1948 #3259

This candidate season started out, in spite of the numbers, being pretty interesting, but as it has dwindled, Trump has been a real jerk, petty, thin-skinned, vile, and you can name several other adjectives to go with this list. This is not a MAN. This is not how men acted when I was growing up. Real men would not tolerate this depraved behavior.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.