I TOLD YOU SO: Trump’s SCOTUS List merely a Suggestion (VIDEO)

Source: RedState | May 19, 2016 | Leon H. Wolf

I said yesterday that you would have to be a giant, monumental sucker to believe that Trump actually meant he would pick one of the 11 names on his SCOTUS nomination short list. I was pooh poohed by people who are really wanting a reason to believe in and vote for Trump.

I really kind of expected it to take more than about five hours for Trump to prove me right, but I was wrong.

…..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #6349

slhancock1948 #6351

No surprise!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Consistent #6354

ConstitutionalConservative #6361

One thing you can count on, whatever trump says today will be slightly to completely different than what he will say tomorrow. What trump calls leverage and unpredictability I call deceit and betrayal.

EVERYDAY #6369

I suspect this list was a publicity stunt. Trump just has to be the center of attention 24/7. Has to keep everyone guessing because it keeps his name and image all over the media.

Victoria #6375

I think I have found something worse than figuring out what Trump means. I have spent the whole day trying to find a dental insurance plan that dentists will accept. What a screwed up mess!

Since I have spent the whole day about dental insurance, I haven’t had time to read and write any comments about Trump. I did hear him say yesterday he had others he was also thinking about for supreme court judges. That blows away the list he had. Someone who heard him read his list said he appeared to be reading it for the first time. I’m sure some of his “people” made the list and he just read it.

Why people cannot see he is an absolute fruitcake is beyond me. I see Newt Gingrich praising him and I know he wants a freaking job, like VP, from the idiot. He will say anything he has to, to get that job.

And, I cannot stand to watch Hannity any more – he is kissing the man’s feet. Trump will say idiotic jumbled up words and Hannity tries to straighten them out to make sense.

Consistent #6376

Has to keep everyone guessing because it keeps his name and image all over the media.

You are right. He won GOP primary using this tactic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.