'I'm not happy with it': Trump hits Fox News over poll results

Source: Politico | August 18, 2019 | Bianca Quilantan

President Donald Trump on Sunday slammed his preferred news network over recent unfavorable poll results, saying: “There’s something going on at Fox [News], I’ll tell you right now. And I’m not happy with it.”

Trump’s comments to reporters in New Jersey were in response to a question about the network’s recently released survey showing the president losing head-to-head match-ups against four of the top Democratic presidential primary candidates.

Trump said he didn’t “believe” the poll that was published, adding: “Fox has changed. My worst polls have always been from Fox.”

He also complained about how Democrats had barred the network from hosting or televising the party’s 2020 primary debates, and then signaled a warning about the the general-election cycle.

“And I think Fox is making a big mistake,” the president said when asked about the polling and the network’s leadership. “Because, you know, I’m the one that calls the shots on that — on the really big debates.”

………

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #31296

EVERYDAY #31297

Oh we knew Trump would have something to say. His worst polls have always been from Fox? Funny, but I recall back in 2016, Fox was Donnie’s favorite network and he was crowing when the network’s polls were favorable to him.

I guess Fox is on Donnie’s fake news, enemy of the state list now.

Consistent #31306

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.