Is There Not Cause to Fight for Conservatism?

Source: Conservative Review | April 20, 2016 | David Serenda

……

Is there not cause?  Liberals pushed through an agenda that allow a grown man, who dresses like a woman, to shower next to my 11 year old twin daughters. Churches are forced to allow people of the opposite sex to use the same public restroom. We need a David.

Is there not a cause? Liberals pushed through an agenda that has murdered over 58 million little babies yet conservatives continue to run and hide every time the battle cry is sounded. From partial-birth abortion to selling baby parts for profit, conservatives have fled from the fight. We need a David.

Is there not a cause? Christians are being forced by the government to violate their First Amendment rights yet conservatives are afraid to fight. Churches and pastors live in fear, afraid to hold a political rally because if they do, they may violate some law or offend a liberal. Yet liberals hold rallies in churches across this country and liberal pastors preach politics from the pulpit. We need a David.

Is there not a cause?  Liberals have fought the battle aggressively to take away our Second Amendment rights. We face increasingly restrictive gun laws and have lost our right to carry a gun to protect ourselves. We have allowed our military men and women to be placed in danger because the conservative leaders are afraid to fight. We need a David.

I am sure we could list hundreds of causes in which the conservative leaders have abandoned us and refused to fight. From government spending to abolishing the IRS, the leaders of our movement have run away and hid in fear of the Goliath on the liberal side. Any time a David shows up on the scene and speaks out, they rebuke him and remind him of the size and power of the enemy we face. And like David, we need to remind our fellow conservatives and confront our enemy with the truth and boldly proclaim:

Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, [political strategy] and with a shield: [rapid response team] but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied. This day will the Lord deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; (political agenda) and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saveth not with sword and spear: [political strategy] for the battle is the Lord’s, and he will give you into our hands.

The victor and hero did not come from within the army (political class), he came from outside the political experts. David was just a shepard boy, but he was being prepared for battle. He was only there to deliver lunch but ended up delivering the victory. Who is our David?  Who will stand and fight back?  The victory over a liberal agenda will never come from the conservative political class for they live in fear of what others think; it will not come from our leaders in Washington because they fear the lobbyist, or the political strategist who look down on those without experience, or presidential candidates that are willing to make deals. 

Our victory will come when millions of Davids show up on the battlefield ready and willing to fight liberals who mock, ridicule, and challenge our values, convictions, and constitutional rights.  We need Davids that are willing to destroy the liberal agenda, not compromise and make deals.  When the passion and anger is real, it must manifest itself with action; then and only then will you stand and say to those around you, is there not a cause?

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.