It's Cruz-Fiorina

Source: | April 27, 2016 |

It’s official!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #5328

Consistent #5329

Consistent #5330

slhancock1948 #5331

I was a wondering if he’d choose, her, and if he didn’t I’d have said she’d make a great press secretary or WH spokesperson! I hope Ted wins, and if he does, he makes Florina, his majority leader in the Senate!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

ConstitutionalConservative #5334

Early in this race I didn’t think Ted would pick anyone from within the 2016 group of candidates but this race has changed significantly since way back then, I didn’t think Trump would go this far. So from that group Fiorina is without a doubt the best choice, she definitely has the warrior spirit and can wield the shield and sword with the very best of them.

I’m sure Trump will continue to play the fool attacking her and saying whatever he wants, the media has already coward and bowed towards him they will not defend her nor will they report on Trumps barbarian behavior as nothing more that being Trump.

Together Cruz and Carly may be able to use the trumpeteer media’s all Trump all the time bias as a call to war against Trump but they must fight like do or die, no mercy, only spilling of blood Crusader’s/Cruzader’s.

Ted and Carly… Lion Hearted Holy War Cruzaders 2016!
    TO ARMS… All Ye Red Blooded Freedom Loving American Constitutionalists!!!

Consistent #5340

Consistent #5343

Consistent #5344

Consistent #5345

EVERYDAY #5347

The choice of Carly Fiorina is giving the Trumpbots fits. So this decision must be a good one.

CA Surveyor #5349

Scott Walker gets it right.

Carly Trumps Trump.

She has run an empire 200 times as big as Trump’s, or more.

Enough of that perennial child blowhard.

Victoria #5351

Remember, due to her strong performance at the first debate, she was moved up to the big boy’s debates. She is smart, knows the corporate world and the electronic world and speaks her mind with facts at the ready. She did win a Republican primary in California in a race for senator so she has knowledge of political races and those California Republicans voted for her.

silver pines #5358

Cruz/Fiorina

Love the new logo!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 12 months ago by Consistent. Reason: Displayed image
    silver pines #5359

Carly gave one heck of a great acceptance speech, I thought. I had no idea she’s such a good speaker.

Let’s hope for a twitter meltdown from Trump!

mostlyhomebound #5361

Carly is not only an excellent campaigner, but she will make the ticket more palatable to the Beltway insiders and party “moderates” that have been cozying up to anti-Christ stump.

silver pines #5364

Carly is not only an excellent campaigner, but she will make the ticket more palatable to the Beltway insiders and party “moderates” that have been cozying up to anti-Christ stump.

Yes. She’ll also bring in the women who have been justifiably turned off by the tangerine vulgarian.

liberty #5365

I see Carly as a good pick. I think she would be a bulldog against Hilary. I wish I could see a debate between those two. If Trump thought of anyone but himself he would have tried to get Carly on board, because if for some reason he ends up the nominee he is going to need someone like her as VP.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.