Ivanka Trump's vaccination sparks backlash among her fans

Source: The Hill | April 15, 2021 | Jenna Romaine

“Today, I got the shot!!! I hope that you do too! Thank you Nurse Torres!!!” Trump captioned her Instagram photo.

Ivanka Trump took to social media for the first time since President Biden’s inauguration to announce she was vaccinated against the coronavirus. But some fans aren’t too pleased.

“Today, I got the shot!!! I hope that you do too! Thank you Nurse Torres!!!” she captioned her Instagram photo, where Trump can be seen receiving her shot in her new home state of Florida, where she moved after leaving Washington, D.C.

Trump confirmed to the Associated Press (AP) in a statement that she received the Pfizer vaccine.

While she encouraged her followers to get vaccinated as well, some voiced their discontent with her decision and a distrust of the vaccine.

“Nope not putting that in my body,” one follower wrote.

“No thanks! With a 99% survival rate, I shall pass,” another said. “With Bill Gates involved I will not get one.”

“Because of the 99.8% survival rate of a virus they’ve never identified? Anthony Fauci and Andrew Cuomo would be proud,” one follower added.

“Ugh. A vaccine for a HOAX?” replied another.

……..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.