JD Rucker Put Up a New Website to Compete With Drudge

Source: | 4.19.2016 | Shery (slhancock1948)

Just wanted to make you aware that JD Rucker, whose blogs I frequently post here has an excellent new site that is much like Drudge’s in style, but actually much more appealing than Drudge’s, and if you’ve read any of this articles that I have posted, you’ll know he is a Cruz supporter. Just wanted you to know where you could find more good stuff.  Politibrew is another Cruz site. It is more than a political/news site, as it has music nights, and other stuff, which are kinda fun. You can post your own favorites there, too!

http://socialnewswatch.com is JD Rucker’s new site.  This is not a blog like Sociable is. He still has that site, too, though.

I just thought that we might want to share sites that we enjoy and post from so that we can make this site even better. I am learning about new conservative sites quite often now that I have given up FR, and even deleted it from my book marks. It’s amazing what I’ve been missing.  Maybe we should do a sidebar of other sites that are very conservative and especially pro-Cruz, or pro any conservative candidate. We need to remember that there are a lot of other conservative candidates downline that we need to be praying for and support, if we can, to make sure that Cruz has great people to work with in Congress!

I was not aware that NY had a conservative newspaper…http://www.nysun.com.  They support Cruz.  Amazing!

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #4716

Feel free to add your opinions, and consider this an open thread.

I want to say that I am so glad we went this way! Thanks so much for the hard work to get this up and running, and for the outreach. I’ve tried to reach out to other Cruz people at FR, but I am blocked from them. When I email them, I get the message EVERY TIME that no such person exists. Can you believe this?

JR is trying to make it impossible for us to communicate. We’ll have to pray for the Cruz people still there, and hopefully they’ll come here, too! They can keep us up on the FR goings on. Not that I care as much any more, but I am concerned deeply for the remnant of Cruz supporters there.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

mostlyhomebound #4730

I’ve visited the sludge-alternative site. It’s great. I’ve replaced my sludge bookmark with one for it.

slhancock1948 #4732

Mostlyhomebound wrote-“I’ve visited the sludge-alternative site. It’s great. I’ve replaced my sludge bookmark with one for it.”

Thanks! It is great! I never really liked Drudge all that much, but this site is more interesting in it’s layout. I like that Rucker is a Christian and pro-Cruz!

mostlyhomebound #4740

Cruz is the obvious choice for those who follow Jesus.

slhancock1948 #4758

Amen!

ConstitutionalConservative #4766

I’ve posted a number of articles linked through SNW a couple of them just this morning. I visit the site several times a day, of course being a new site it is not as fast paced as Drudge but like this site it will grow in short order if we keep giving it attention. Unlike Drudge who has multiple agenda’s, SNW is just the facts. They don’t like Drudge put up headlines on stories that really have nothing to do with the story just to get you to click on it.

ConservativeGranny #4767

Thanks for the links. I was not aware of these two sites and I think listing them on a side bar is a great idea.

Shery let me know if there is a Freeper you want me to contact. I still am able to do so and would be happy to do it for you.

rgintn #4771

need to visit that site. I read about it at Redstate but haven’t had the time to visit it.
    I dropped drudge since his site attacked Cruz’s faith. trump has caused many on the Right to lose their principles

EVERYDAY #4795

“trump has caused many on the Right to lose their principles”

/////

I don’t think these so-called conservatives had any principles to begin with. How can anyone with any conservative principles vote for and support an immoral, egotistical, narcissistic, dishonest, mean-spirited boor like Trump? He goes against every principle these supposed conservatives have.

slhancock1948 #4802

Everyday wrote: “I don’t think these so-called conservatives had any principles to begin with. How can anyone with any conservative principles vote for and support an immoral, egotistical, narcissistic, dishonest, mean-spirited boor like Trump? He goes against every principle these supposed conservatives have.”

Everyday, I have come to agree with you. Trump (Drumfph) has actually separated those who claimed to be conservatives from the real conservatives…with maybe a few that got caught up in the “moment” with his initial rhetoric. By now, ANY REAL conservative would’ve left. I have read a few articles and comments by some who voted Trump and wish they could change their vote now. That is the problem with all the hype, the free media onslaught of Trump coverage, the debates, etc. Everything was geared to help Trump. I pray that from now on the people get on board the #Never Trump campaign and he is stopped from winning any more states of consequence.

Mark2959 #4813

Awesome. Glad to see I’m not the only one who has been looking for new sites to frequent after FR and Drudge Report turned into Trump Humper forums.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.