Jindal endorses Rubio for president

Source: Washington Examiner | February 5, 2016 | Anna Giaritelli

Former Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal announced Friday night he will endorse Florida Sen. Marco Rubio in the presidential election.

“I do think Marco’s best position in this election is about the future,” Jindal told Greta Van Susteren on Fox News.

Rubio has collected more endorsements of senators and U.S. representatives than any other candidate, but Jindal is only the second governor to announce his support for the senator.

….

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #579

Now we know which side you are on, Gov. Jindal.

EVERYDAY #587

Exactly. I know so many were upset about Sarah Palin endorsing Trump. But there is an upside. We now know who the phonies are. We know who is willing to sell out their principles for the promise of the VP slot or a cabinet post — if indeed they ever really had principles in the first place.

However, we do have to keep these betrayals in mind. Some of these traitors will run for the presidency or some other public office down the road. They know that voters have short nemories, so they will try to bamboozle voters into believing they are principled conservatives. It will be up to us to remind other voters who these candidates really are.

Consistent #588

we do have to keep these betrayals in mind.

Exactly!

ConstitutionalConservative #590

Makes me wonder just what Jindal will get for his endorsement it must be grand as it otherwise makes no sense, unless Jindal is indeed one of the enemy within, Rubio is a back stabbing traitor to all that is conservatism there is a boatload of evidence to the fact.

I have often said if as Cruz proposes, to take on the restoration of our Constitutional Republic that many who call themselves conservatives would hate the outcome, such a righteous endeavor is a threat to their lust for power and prestige. The loathing, the hatred for Cruz runs wide and deep, we who know the truth must support him with our money and fervent prayer.

The flaming arrows of lies and deceit will come at Cruz with such intensity as to attempt to diminish him in the mind and heart of his supporters and unfortunately for many the multitude of false accusations will be to much to bear and they will turn away, (we will not have this man, give us Barabbas) we must stand strong with him, we have seen nothing yet.

Victoria #591

ConstitutionalConservative, you said: “Makes me wonder just what Jindal will get for his endorsement it must be grand as it otherwise makes no sense…”

Louisiana has governor term limits, and Jindal is out of a job. The new governor was sworn in last month, January. Rubio made grand statements about Jindal when Jindal endorsed Rubio. I expect Jindal will get a government job if Rubio wins.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.