Justice Scalia’s Son Calls for End to ‘Hurtful’ Conspiracy Theories Over Dad’s..

Source: Breitbart | February 17, 2016 | Warner Todd Huston

Justice Scalia’s Son Calls for End to ‘Hurtful’ Conspiracy Theories Over Dad’s Death

A wealth of conspiracy theories have followed the sudden and shocking death of 79-year-old Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, with many people suspicious of the circumstances surrounding the jurist’s demise. But Scalia’s own son is now pleading for an end to the “hurtful” speculation.

Appearing on the Laura Ingraham radio show, the conservative giant’s eldest son, Eugene Scalia, denied there was any wrongdoing in his father’s death.

“It’s, I think, a distraction from a great man and his legacy at a time when there’s so much to be said about that and to help people even more fully appreciate that. And, on a personal level, I think it’s a bit of a hurtful distraction for a family that’s mourning,” the Scalia scion said.

The conspiracy theories were compounded by GOP frontrunner Donald Trump, who said that the Justice was found lying dead in bed with a pillow “over his face.”

“But they say they found a pillow on his face, which is a pretty unusual place to find a pillow… I can’t tell you — I can’t give you an answer,” Trump said on the Michael Savage radio show on February 16.

Trump appears to have misconstrued an early report of comments made by the owner of the Texas ranch where the judge was staying during his vacation trip.

…..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #1280

Donald Trump, King of Conspiracy!

EVERYDAY #1300

Seems to me that if proper procedure had been followed, we wouldn’t have all these conspiracy theories.

I happen to think the Justice did pass from natural causes, but this whole incident was handled badly. And the family will be forever dogged by these suspicions as a result.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.